Friday, June 29, 2012

F/X Comedy Party Selma Blair Shawnee Smith Elijah Wood

Went to this as told Charlie Sheen would be there, he was but didn't sign. He came over to us and told us he not going to sign. I did get others though.

I got alot of Selma Blair as she come to my area and not move. She was really nice. She signed so much busy getting her autograph and not get photo of her signing.





Elijah Wood signed and I was able to get 2. He was nicer this night than last time I saw him.




Shawnee Smith sign but not alot and I only able to get 1. She said she would come back later and sign but she never did.




Noureen Dewulf, Derek Richardson, Daniela Bobadilla, Katlin Mastandrea also sign and I got them on Anger Management. Also got Noureen on a photo of just her.





















No comments:

Post a Comment